Attorneys Serving Clients in Michigan
A Wide Array of Experience in Monroe
Petrangelo Bondy & Crossley, P.C., was established on a foundation of friendly client service and a high level of personalized attention. Staying true to those ideals is what we strive for with every client. Our experience and dedication are on your side if you are faced with real estate, divorce and child custody, drunk driving, wills and trusts, and business formation issues. Contact our office in Monroe, Michigan, to speak with a lawyer about any of the following:
- Divorce, custody and child support - You have rights as a spouse and as a parent. We are steadfast in protecting your rights in divorce, custody and child support matters.
- Drunk driving and traffic violations - Hiring an attorney right away is crucial when you are arrested for drunk driving . We will focus on helping you protect your driving privileges. We will also handle any speeding tickets and other moving violations.
- Business formation and litigation - No matter what your business goals and needs are, our business formations practice can help with startup or business litigation.
- Wills and trusts - You do not have to be wealthy in order to need an estate plan. Proper estate planning, including wills and trusts, can protect your assets and provide for your loved ones in your absence.
- Other areas of practice - We also provide representation in real estate (including boundary disputes and easement), adoptions, land use and zoning, domestic violence, juvenile crimes and traffic violations.
Contact our office to speak with an attorney about any of the above areas. We are located close to I-75, M50, Telegraph Road and US23.